This is my third attempt to keep a blog. The first time I tried it was when I turned 30. I named my journal "thirtysomething." Oh how I was being so clever and original! I had one entry. The next attempt was after Aidan was born. I actually had more than three entries, and some are rather enjoyable to read if I may toot my own horn. Here's the address:
http://journals.aol.com/wilkerson720/BeginningMotherhood/
Now, this attempt will be to blog about not only Aidan but my newest edition to the family: Conner.
Aidan will be two years old next month. I know at some point in time he swallowed some Flubber because that boy bounces everywhere! He is nonstop until he crashes into something. Then he drinks some juice, has some Goldfish crackers, and he's up and bouncing everywhere again!
Conner is almost four months so I thank God that I have only one mobile child right now. He's been showing us a glimpse into his personality for the past month or so. He loves to talk and giggle and drool! I have to change his outfit at least four times a day because they become soaked in drool. Perhaps I should use that thing they call a "bib" now.
Time to call it quits for this entry...I hear one of the kids waking up from an afternoon nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment